The purpose of Student Council is to:
- develop positive attitudes and to practice good citizenship
- promote harmonious relations throughout the entire school
- improve student/faculty relationships
- improve school morale and general welfare
- plan special events or projects
2018-2019 Student Council Officers: Michael C., President, Kayla M., Vice-president and Arelys I., Secretary
2018-2019 Student Council representatives:
Vanessa G., Brandon B., Kevin T-B., Christopher B., Michael C., Stefanie D., Angel G., Karen S., Mario C., Mateo S., Griffin M., Ashlee P., Victor S., David J., and Robelyn M.
Most meeting dates are held on the first Monday of the month; subject to change. Permission slips are handed out.